Tuesday, May 16, 2017

New Song: Ledisi – ‘High’



Offering a more adept and artistic brand of R&B than a number of her Reality TV-ready peers, Ledisi returns to her genre’s courts with a brand new number named ‘High.’
I’ve been thinking about time / I’ve been thinking about space / I know I might sound crazy but I’m tryin’ to get down in a real good space. Finally, I’m feeling real good.
The moving song appears on her next studio album and will receive live renditions when the singer hits the road to rock fans as part of Maxwell’s forthcoming tour!
Listen below…


I’ve been thinking ’bout time
I’ve been thinking ’bout space
I know I might sound crazy
But I’m tryna get down in a real good space
I just wanna be safe
I just wanna feel good every morning, every single day
Every morning that I wake
I’ve been looking for a place
Where the sun shines all the time
Good loving in my soul is what I crave
I ain’t worried ’bout the hate (uh-uh)
Last year was a good year for your girl
I’ve been keeping up with the pace
So don’t be coming with the bull
Had a good year, now you starting to see my face
Ain’t worried ’bout the fate

0 Comments: