Monday, December 27, 2010

Caught Creepin': 10 Alleged Celebrity Cheaters

While celebrities can put on a facade that they're happy at home several of them have been caught red-handed stepping out on their loved ones.

Although some outright confess to their cheating ways, other have been tight lipped on their creeping and continue to live in denial.

From Usher To Antwuan Cook, check out our list of 10 alleged celebrity cheaters below.

Eric Benet


People were stunned when they heard that singer Eric Benet cheated on his award winning wife Halle Berry.
The crooner blamed his infidelity on an insatiable sex addiction but later said he only gave the excuse because he was " trying to save his marriage.”

"Going to that therapy, for me, was an attempt to save my marriage. If you've been unfaithful in a relationship, or your marriage, you're considered a sex addict now. I never really agreed with that philosophy."

The couple divorced in 2005.

Jesse James

The internet was in an uproar after Sandra Bullock's husband admitted to cheating on his wife earlier this year.
RadarOnline broke the story that James admitted to stepping out on his wife, with not one, not two---but SEVEN different women.

"Jesse admitted to Sandra that he has cheated with seven women in total,” an insider close to the couple tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. “There are still women out there who haven't come forward yet, and he's hoping they don't!”

Sandra separated from Jesse and revealed her adoption of baby Louis, which kept a secret up until then.

Tiger Woods

We can't talk about celebrity cheaters without bringing up Tiger Woods.

News broke of Tiger's cheating when the National Enquirer posted a story in November 2009 about his affair with nightclub manager Rachel Uchitel and soon after Tiger crashed his SUV near his home.

There was speculation that his wife Elin had attacked him over the report on his infidelity but Woods shot down those claims and praised her for saving him after the accident.

Soon after a cocktail waitress revealed her affair with the golfer and produced voicemails and text messages as proof.

We all know how the story went from there, with a reported 20 women claiming to have a relationship with Woods and his wife settling for over $100 million in their divorce proceedings.

Hugh Grant

While actor Hugh Grant was dating actress Elizabeth Hurley he was caught red handed with Hollywood prostitute Divine Brown.

On June 27, 1995 Grant was arrested for misdemeanor lewd conduct in a public place after being caught with the beauty he reportedly called “Cherry Red.”

The actor pleaded no contest to the charges and was fined $1,180, placed on two years' summary probation and ordered to complete an AIDS education program.

Usher

Usher opened up about cheating on girlfriend Rozanda “Chili” Thomas on his hit Confessions album.

While the R&B singer admitted to tarnishing their seemingly storybook romance, in a 2010 edition of Behind The Music, his scorned lover spoke out saying,

“I never thought of him cheating. I just didn't expect anything like that from him because of how much we loved each other but I just kept hearing about it so I went to him and asked him, and he admitted it. I felt like a fool. I felt like I was tricked. I felt like everyone knew something that I didn't and I'm just now finding out. I just shut down completely. I didn't want to see him. I just shut everything out because that was the only way I could cope with it.”

The Dream

The Dream was caught by paparazzi in 2010 getting a lil too friendly with his assistant, sparking rumors of his cheating ways.

The singer/songwriter refuted those claims however and released a statement saying that he and his wife Christina Milian had been separated since 2009 and were on the road to divorce.

"Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward."

Dream also penned a blog saying that he considered suicide over his “failed marriage.”

Kendra Wilkinson

Kendra Wilkinson admitted to stepping out on her boyfriend 84-year-old boyfriend Hugh Hefner in 2009, revealing to US Weekly that she often snuck out have sex with other men.

“I had to have sex every now and then, so I had to kind of sneak it."

She later publicly apologized for admitting her transgressions and hurting the Playboy founder's feelings.

“I'm more upset at myself with what I said," Wilkinson said. "I'm really bad at interviews and anyone who knows me knew I meant no harm...I'm a goofball. Mostly, I'm very sorry to have hurt Hef...”

Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton was impeached after news broke that he cheated on his wife in the Oval Office with intern Monica Lewinsky.

The President at first denied cheating with the infamous words, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," before later admitting that he'd been less than faithful.

He later sat down for an interview with 60 Minutes and said,

"I think I did something for the worst possible reason -- just because I could. I think that's the most , just about the most morally indefensible reason that anybody could have for doing anything. When you do something just because you could ... I've thought about it a lot. And there are lots of more sophisticated explanations, more complicated psychological explanations. But none of them are an excuse ... Only a fool does not look to explain his mistakes."

Antwuan Cook

Antwuan Cook has made headlines after being linked to an affair with Fantasia.

Cook, a representative at a Verizon Wireless store, came under fire for reportedly lying about his relationship with his wife Paula, leading the singer to believe he was separated.

Paula has since lashed out against Fantasia hitting her with a lawsuit for “alienation of affection. “

Now rumors are swirling that the singer offered the scorned woman $100,000 to settle the matter which Paula turned down after Fantasia refused to admit that she knew Antwaun was married when they started dating.

The drama between Cook and Barrino is ongoing with a suicide scare, reported pregnancy and sex tape.

Swizz Beatz

Swizz Beatz' marriage to singer Alicia Keys has been no doubt controversial.

Reports surfaced in 2009 that he cheated on his wife Mashonda with the R&B songstress, a claim he says is untrue considering the pair was separated.

Mashonda tells a different story however and revealed in an interview with VIBE that she felt “disrespected” by his affair with Keys.

“Bottom line, the rule is, if you're messing with somebody, you don't know they're married, and you found out they're married if you come into any contact with that wife, leave it alone… respect the woman, respect the wife. Like I said before, it was an ego thing for me. I'm being f*cking disrespected, nobody respects me, this is my husband, this is my family, this girl thinks she can just do anything she thinks she wants to. And that's what I dealt with for a while, until I gave up.”

Since then, Keys and Beatz have welcomed a new baby and wed over the summer.

0 Comments: