Thursday, June 17, 2010

Was Eminem Ready To Diss Lil Wayne & Kanye West In 2006?


According to an interview in SPIN Magazine, Eminem was ready to unleash a couple lethal bars towards Kanye and Wayne. But why?

On his new album, Recovery Em briefly addressed the issue on the track “Talkin To Myself”, and went into a little more detail during his SPIN Magazine interview.

Em revealed, “I thought, ‘Man, I can do that shit. He ain’t that dope,’” Em said. “I’m hearing this dude say some clever, witty shit and I’m not doing it, so I feel fucked up.” Em ultimately opted not to release the unnamed dis track. “It would have been career suicide,” he said. “They would have fu*kin’ murdered me.”

WOW? Eminem Vs Lil Wayne and Kanye West? Do you understand how dope that battle would’ve been?

0 Comments: