Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rumor Control: Is Diddy Dating Nicki Minaj Already?

I honestly hate addressing ish like this, but some people need to be led to water and told to DRINK. Anyway, a couple days ago, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose, Rick Ross and others headed to the left coast for a secret welcome home bash for the King (T.I.).

After the shindig, cameras caught Diddy and Nicki Minaj holding hands in the parking lot, which to me means SQUAT. I would question this gesture if they weren’t connected in any shape or form, but since Diddy has taken Minaj under his wing- this makes complete sense. And it should mean the same for you as well.

Why wouldn’t he hold her hand for 5 seconds while the paparazzi harassed the ish out of her? Come on guys, this is strictly platonic. Now if it were Cassie, I’d look the other way as I always do lol. Furthermore, a letter sent to NecoleBitchie explained that Cassie was actually in attendance so what sense would this make? None.

Aside from my mini rant, what do you guys think? Is Diddy smashing the homey?

0 Comments: