Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rick Ross Shares Favorite Foods in Bon Appétit Magazine

Rick Ross

Rick Ross is known to enjoy the finer things in life, whether it’s cars, vacations, or food. The Maybach Music boss works up an appetite in the pages of Bon Appétit. The “So Sophisticated” rapper, who owns a Wingstop in Memphis, shares his favorite food (Italian) and his recipe for tilapia. But at the end of the day, he’s all about his cheddar. “I ain’t gonna lie: I love that cheese,” said Rozay, whose album God Forgives, I Don’t drops July 31.

On having his own private chef: “It’s a 24-hour menu. You can get something light. You can get something heavy. I love Italian, but I may wake up in the middle of the day and want some tacos.”

On his specialty: “I got one thing: I take the aluminum foil and I put a nice piece of tilapia on it, season it good, then put a bundle of broccoli and two or three slices of cheese over it. I fold it up and sit it on the grill. Voilà!”

On how things have changed: “I remember when I couldn’t afford to eat like this. It was ramen noodles and the San Francisco Treat [Rice-A-Roni]. Dessert? Get you a honey bun and put a slice of cheese on it. Put it in the microwave for 45 seconds and you had the gift of a lifetime.”

Read the rest of the interview at Bon Appétit.

Rick Ross

Photo credit: Mackenzie Stroh/Bon Appétit

0 Comments: