Friday, March 16, 2012

Rihanna Reveals She Caked It Up With Chis Brown Because He's "The BEST R&B ARTIST Out"; Dishes On Her Weight, Clothing Line & Reality Show

Amid much criticism, Rihanna recently opened up in an interview this morning with Ryan Seacrest about why she reached out to Chris Brown to record her remix to "Birthday Cake." Find out the praises she unleashed inside, and get the deets on her upcoming reality show and clothing line.

During a chat with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM L.A. radio show, pop star Rihanna revealed how her collaborations with Chris Brown on their "Birthday Cake" and "Turn Up the Music" remixes came about.

“The first song that came about was ‘Birthday Cake.' I mean we ended up recording both at the same time and executing them together, but I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really—it made sense to do the record. We did remixes for both of our fans. We want our fans to come together, there shouldn't be a divide. The music is innocent.”

She continued,

“You know I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown. So I wanted him on the track, and then in turn he was like, ‘Why don’t you do the remix to my track?’ and it was a trade off.”

She added,

“We did two records. One for my fans. One for his fans, and that way our fans can come together. There shouldn’t be a divide. You know? It’s music, and it’s innocent.”

And if you've been wondering why she seems to be losing more weight everytime we see her, she commented that it's not on purpose. About her Five Factor Diet:


“The Five Factor Diet has gone straight out the window ever since I went on tour. I mean, It’s difficult to have any kind of routine when your schedule is that crazy. So I really have no idea how I’m continuously losing weight. It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs. I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! and I’m eating everything!”

So what's next for the "We Found Love" party girl? She's actually about her business these days..in between club hopping. While she just shot a video for “Where Have You Been,” she's already thinking about her next album saying,

“Sonically—I can’t explain it. But I’m excited about it. I have the sound already. So it’s just a matter of execution!”

And across the pond, she's executive producing a fashion competition show in addition to working on her own fashion line.

“I’m really pursuing a fashion line of my own. I want to design. This is also a road that I want to earn it. So I’m working with designers. Designers that I respect, and [fashion] companies that I respect. I want people to really trust me before I just say ‘Buy it, because it’s mine.’

And about her hair....she may be returning to her dark tresses.

“I really want to go black...and I was kind of in a natural color so it was easier to go blonde first, because black is such a harsh color to come back from. So I wanted to try it out to see if I liked it, and now I really am a little attached to it. I keep going lighter and lighter. So I’ll just have some fun with it, and when I get bored I’ll just…black is an easy change from here.”

Lastly, she talked about her new sci-fi action flick Battleship, which hits the theaters on May 18.

“You can only imagine how nervous I was going in to such a big-budgeted film really as an amateur. Really not knowing anything, but it was immense. It was an impeccable experience.”

Here's the audio of her full interview:

0 Comments: