Wednesday, January 11, 2012

IT WAS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH HOLLYWOOD STARS.OGE OKOYE

Click for Full Image Size
Screen Diva,Oge Okoye is a movie star who has paid her dues in Nollywood.
She has got the talent,clout and stunning looks that make her a superstar.

The light skinned beauty,whose acting prowess and charming personality has earned lots of accolades, is arguably one of the best actresses in Nollywood.

In a recent interview,she opens up about her role in the new Hollywood movie title Turning point

Actually,I wasn’t the original act for that role but it’s God’s doing.They just called me on a very short notice and I had to go.It was wonderful experience working with Hollywood stars and they really felt at home with us.

That was my first time of shooting in America.I wasn’t nervous but just excited,it was a great experience though I had a little problem with my director,we ended up very good friends.I didn’t have time to even read the script.

0 Comments: