Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Jaguar-Prezzo beef is back on. The self-proclaimed King of Bling Prezzo's award at the Golden Mic Awards did not go well with Jaguar.


CMB Prezzo
Of the win Jaguar says, “His comeback is a bit mature and I hope he maintains it but I don't think he deserved the award; it should have gone to Kenzo,”

Jaguar, who also won an award, was performing in Tanzania during the ceremony.

But Prezzo has dismissed Jaguar saying that as far as he is concerned, Jaguar can only be a car.“Tell CMC (Jaguar dealership) I'm happy for their well wishes and I will come for a test drive soon. If I like it then I might buy it,” Prezzo said.

Kenzo is wisely staying out of the fray."I'm flattered that Jaguar thinks I deserved the award but I'd rather not interfere with their issues. I wish both of them all the best,” Beef between the two has lasted for over a year and began when Jaguar dared Prezzo to stop riding on his riches and concentrate on his music.

Jaguar

0 Comments: