Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jim Jones Released From Custody/ Jalen Rose Apologizes For Lapse In Judgment

Jim Jones' attorney has provided an update about the status of his client and we have it for you inside. Also, Jalen Rose has posted an apology to his fans on Facebook and you can read it after the jump...

We told you earlier that Jim Jones was in custody for driving with a suspended license, now we can report that he has been released.

According to his attorney, Jim was released out of custody this afternoon and given a desk appearance ticket.

And in sports.......

Jalen Rose has apologized for drunk driving and what he calls a lapse in judgment to his fans on Facebook. He said:

I apologize to my family, my employer and each and every one of my supporters for my lapse in judgment. I am particularly sorry for disappointing those who trust me to serve as a role model for young people.

I accept full responsibility for my actions and look forward to a resolution of the legal matter as soon as possible.

It's good to see he is accepting responsibility.

0 Comments: