Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Music Submission || Dave Raps -The Delorean


whats good?

First and foremost, your blog is where I get ALLLLL my new tunes from, when I get tired of the world is shoving that radio shit down my throat...Secondly, I found a new artist on another blog named Dave Raps. The track just dropped today named "The DeLorean"..and its ill for sure. I didn't see his music posted, so I decided to share

(took this straight from the blog) http://feedoffrap.com/blog/2011/02/dave-raps-the-delorean/

Here’s another banger from an up and coming FeedOffRap favorite coming fully stocked with dope production and Michael J Foxx snippets, I mean, what else could you really ask for. New mixtape H.Y.P.E. dropping on the 11th, check it out!

http://www.usershare.net/xtt8kc1wiqcf


Keep bloggin!!!!!
--

Phil Browning
Creative Director | Red Diamond Connection Jewelry
www.reddiamondconnection.com -New Site Coming Soon!

"Everyday vertical is a chance for me to make my impression on the world" - Unknown

0 Comments: