Monday, December 20, 2010

MUSIC: Keyshia Cole Ft. Faith Evans' "If I Ever Fall In Love Again" + Keri Hilson Ft. J. Cole's "Buyou"

We have new music from Keyshia Cole and Keri Hilson off their upcoming albums. Read on to hear the new tracks...

Keyshia Cole switched up her sound by sampling a Notorious B.I.G. track for her latest song "If I Ever fall in Love Again" featuring Faith Evans. Her new album Calling All Hearts drops December 21. Check out the track below:

Keri Hilson has teamed up with J. Cole on a new track called "Buyou" off her new abum No Boys Allowed. Of course, her buddy Polow the Don produced the track.

She described why she wanted to work with J.Cole: "What I hear is a very smart person when I listen to J. Cole,” said Keri. “He’s very intellectual and I knew that he would bring that side out of the record.

Check it.

0 Comments: