Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mike Vick Lavishes A Porsche & Birthday Bash On His Fiance Kijafa

Philly Eagles comeback QB Mike Vick just made his fiancee Kijafa Frank a very happy woman. For her recent b-day bash at a Philly nightclub, Mike whipped out the best present of the night. While Kijafa opened up perfumes and gift card presents from her friends, her man whipped around the corner with her new whip--a brand new $90,000 Porsche Panamera.

Read on for the pics....

TMZ copped the couples' party pics:

She had a cake repping her accessories and jewelry company PNK Elephant.

Interesting look.

And it pays to have a PAID fiance:

Nice!

BONUS: Mike did an interview with The Grio where he talked about getting a pet dog in the near future:

"I would love to get another dog in the future," he told theGrio. "I think it would be a big step for me in the rehabilitation process. I think just to have a pet in my household and to show people that I genuinely care, and my love, and my passion for animals."

Hmm. Good intentions. But...he may want to have kept that to himself.

0 Comments: