Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Song: Rihanna – ‘A Child Is Born’

rihanna goat New Song: Rihanna   A Child Is Born

Here is the full version of Rihanna’s new Christmas song, ‘A Child Is Born’. The song will be featured on ‘Now That’s What I Call Christmas! Vol. 4′ which was released today. Give it a listen below:

This is the reason why the Grinch stole Christmas. Rihanna’s vocal performance on this record has to be one of her worst to date and that’s definitely saying something. She has little control over her voice and it was almost insulting to hear her try to utlilise Mariah Carey’s style of melisma/vocal runs.

Rihanna continues to prove the point that she is not a talented singer but what’s worse is hearing her sing “hallelujah” on a song mere weeks after the end of her ‘Last Girl On Earth’ tour where she simulated sex with her microphone almost every night.

Still, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe Rihanna is a very religious person. I bet she said a prayer right before she performed ‘Rockstarr 101′ and bleated the lyrics “make sure to frisk me good; check my panties and my bra”. Hallelujah.

0 Comments: