Monday, August 30, 2010

Swizz Beatz Talks Marriage to Alicia Keys


We can say two years has passed when rumors swirled around Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's "Unthinkable" love affair that later blossomed into an extravagant wedding in an exclusive part of Italy this Summer. They've both been null about their nuptials since then, but they've been very happy nonetheless.

Whiile 50 Cent discovered the UberTwitter application on his BlackBerry and tweeted this gem from his Twitter account: @50cent...



... Swizzie spoke with MTVNews about his new role as husband to superstar wife Alicia Keys.

It's a blessing," Swizz told MTV News' Sway about finding his match during his "RapFix Live" interview on Thursday (August 26). "I don't look at it as from a superstar basis. I look at my relationship with my wife as a union that's just connected ... spiritually. I'm not into the names and the superstars and this and that. I've been around that my whole life. It means nothing to me. It's just about great people."

"It's just a feeling. Love is a word that's powerful but the feeling is even stronger.

"To identify that feeling is something that's amazing because it doesn't only come from your partner. It comes from your love for music, your love for people, your love for a lot of things, and I think that once you identify the feeling of love, you'll be a better person," Swizz explained. "I'm a better man. I think that having love in your life, it just has that effect. Because then you spread love. You can't enjoy love without spreading love. I just think that it all falls in the pocket."

Awwwwwwe! Burudanikilasiku has no comment as to how Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz found each other, we can definitely say we're happy for them! Black love is the illest!

0 Comments: