Monday, August 23, 2010

‘ROUND THE WAY: FAITH EVANS ARRESTED ON DUI SUSPICION; POSTED BAIL

Singer/songwriter Faith Evans has been arrested after being stopped at a drink-driving checkpoint in the Los Angeles area on Saturday night (August 21). The 37-year-old Grammy Award-winner was held for a few hours and then released on bail on Sunday morning.

She wrote this message on her twitter shortly after her release:

Hi Faithfuls…I am on the set of my new video for my single “Gone Already”. I’m sure by now most of you heard that I was detained on suspicion of DUI. After completing a full day of wardrobe prep I was stopped at a random checkpoint. I’m fine and well, and thank you for your prayers, kind words and concerns. I can’t wait for you all to see my new video & look forward to hearing from u guys…Fizzy

For more info on Faith’s upcoming album and more be sure to check out her new website, faithevansmusic.com.

0 Comments: