Thursday, December 1, 2016

T.I. responds to divorce rumors… again


Tip laughing
Whoever handles public relations for estranged couple T.I. and Tameka “Tiny” Harris is getting paid overtime.
As my loyal readers know, T.I., 36, and Tiny, 41, have been separated for a while now. In fact, Tameka left the rapper and moved her brood into a fabulous mansion overlooking a serene golf course.

But if you believe their PR rep, T.I. and Tiny are not separated and “plans for divorce is not on the table,” they’re just playing house in a different property every night.
“They are always up and down,” a source tells Gossip Cop blog.
“They’re as much together and apart as they’ve always been.’ In fact, contrary to claims, T.I. and Tiny ‘don’t’ live separately.’ But since the musician owns multiple properties, where they stay on any given night varies.”
Right. We should ignore our lying eyes and ignore the fact that Tameka lives in one home while T.I. lives in another.
One rumor that should die is that T.I. has outside children with a groupie. That’s a lie.
Kudos to T.I. and Tiny for making their children their priority and providing a stable and loving environment for them despite the separation. Have you ever seen a happier group of children?

0 Comments: