Thursday, December 1, 2016

PICS: Rihanna, Usain Bolt, Sean Paul, Selma Hayek, Liam Payne


Rihanna at FNA Awards
Former FOB Rihanna attended the 30th Annual Footwear News Achievement (FNA) Awards at IAC Headquarters in NYC on Tuesday. The 28-year-old Bajan singer-turned-actress was honored for her achievement in athletic footwear sales. As you know, Rihanna’s Fenty X PUMA line is a best seller for the sportswear giant. Rihanna keeps herself busy filming Ocean’s 8 in SoHo, NYC, NY.
Photos: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com

Usain Bolt at I am Bolt World Premiere
Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt attended the World Premiere of his documentary movie ‘I Am Bolt’, held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, England, UK. The 30-year-old Jamaican sprinter posed on the red carpet with a gaggle of burlesque dancers.
Photos: Alan West/WENN.com
Sean Paul at I am Bolt World Premiere
Former dancehall artist Sean Paul attended the I Am Bolt World Premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, England. The 43-year-old Jamaican reggae artist is best known for his hit singles Gimme the Light and “Get Busy”, which earned him a Grammy Award.
Photos: WENN.com
Selma Hayek at I am Bolt World Premiere
Actress Selma Hayek attended the London premiere of Usain Bolt’s documentary, I Am Bolt.
Photo: Alan West/WENN.com
Liam Payne at I am Bolt World Premiere
Actor Liam Payne attended the World premiere of Usain Bolt’s documentary I Am Bolt in London.
Photo: Alan West/WENN.com
Fan at I Am Bolt World Premiere
One lucky fan walked away with souvenir ‘I Am Bolt’ posters at the World Premiere of Usain Bolt’s movie ‘I Am Bolt’ held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, Engalnd, UK.

0 Comments: