Thursday, October 30, 2014

THEN & NOW - Al Sharpton Rveals How He LOST 175LBS WITHOUT Surgery, Says "I Never Get Hungry"

 photo allsjddfdfwfee.png
It hard to miss the physical transformation that Al Sharpton's gone through (175lbs to be exact) and now he's revealing how he did it.  And no...it didn't involve surgery.  More inside...

Al Sharpton lost 175lbs without surgery. 
 photo tumblr_nd6yxuGzbE1r5yh4yo1_400.gif

While we agree with "Hollywood Diva" Countess Vaughn, many folks find it fascinating that Al Sharpton dropped such a massive amount of weight without any "surg."
During a new profile with the NY Daily News, the good Reverend opens up about his dramatic weight lost and how he keeps it all off.  Why should you care?  Because the "Al Sharpton Diet" helped him drop from 305 pounds to exactly 129.6 pounds! Here are the highlights:
On the moment he knew he had to make a change:  “I could take all the cartoons in the tabloid newspapers, but I couldn’t take my daughter punching me in the belly and asking why I was so fat. That was my inspiration to lose the weight. And probably the last time anyone hurt my feelings.”
How He did It: 6 years ago, Rev. Al cut out red meat. A year later, he cut out chicken. Now - he gets by on a single lunchtime salad (with one perk: a chopped egg). and green juice, a banana and three slices of plain whole wheat toast for breakfast. “I was absolutely content just doing the salad. As a kid who grew up chubby, I just marveled at the fact that I could be thin.” And....he no longer eats after 6pm.
On his mentor James Brown: “Manhood, discipline, regiment, I learned all that from James Brown. I think a lot about how he would react if he saw my weight now. He would probably say I’ve learned how to master myself. He used to tell me, ’You can’t master situations until you master yourself.’
On keeping off the weight:  “I’m conditioned now so that I never get hungry.  
Further motivation:  Al was stabbed in 1991 before a protest about the death of a black teenager. The knife nearly punctured a lung and might have killed him if he weren't fat. He now says, The irony hasn’t missed me, put it that way...But I’m never going to be fat — never again. I’m going to make it easy on my pallbearers.”

0 Comments: