Thursday, May 17, 2012

The-Dream Announces ‘Love IV’ Release Date

The-Dream

The-Dream has set a release date for the fourth installment in his Love series.

Love IV MMXII will arrive on August 14, he announced via Twitter. The follow-up to 2010’s Love King features the single “ROC” as well as collaborations with Mary J. Blige (“Divine”) and Gucci Mane (“Paid”).

The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter channels R. Kelly on “Foreplay,” takes thinly-veiled shots at his R&B counterparts on “Talk That Shit,” and owns up to his flaws on “Ya’ll.”

“LOVE IV is the BEST Album I’ve made,” he tweeted. “I don’t care what the sales will be. I will do my best to Challenge your Taste And Knowledge. I will Leave no Holes in this Album Period, no room to be Hated only Adored or simply just say ‘you don’t fuck with me’ but what U won’t say is Dream Album is Mediocre or Sucks.”

Last year, The-Dream released his free album 1977 under his birth name Terius Nash. It featured appearances from Pharrell, Big Sean, and his Radio Killa Records signee Casha.

0 Comments: